This week: the 5 wardrobe items that are making my summer more fabulous.
1) Old Navy lace tank: These are precious. Typically, Old Navy doesn't have dressy enough clothes for me to wear to work, BUT I love their clothes during the hot days of summer. This tank is perfect. It is lightweight and soft. The sweet little lace trim gives it a girly touch. It is perfect for layering or wearing alone. I bought several and I have worn one, seriously, everyday.

2) White ruffle skirt: This has to be my favorite item in my closet...if you are going on how often I wear it. Sometimes I wear it to the pool as a cover up. Sometimes I dress it up and wear it to church. Sometimes I throw a tank on with it and go casual. It's pretty fabulous. It's extremely lightweight and since it's a skirt it lets me get a breeze on my legs.
3) Old Navy flip flops: I'm a high heel girl...all the way. But, flop
s are perfect for the hot days of summer when I am running around all day with my boys. Old Navy has the best flip flops. Who can beat $2.50 for a pair? I especially love this year's metallic line.

4) Sleep gown: I know. I gown in the summer. Hear me out. I'm so not a gown person. Ever. But, I saw this one in Target and I loved how it looked so I thought I would try it out. At first, I just wore it around the house. I was scared to sleep in it. What if I got hot? What if I got tangled up in it? What if...? I bit the bullet on night and wore it to bed. It was fabulous. Perfection. The best part is...it is so adorable that I don't feel guilty wearing it all day...it makes me feel cute instead of frumpy.
5) Long dresses: I'm pretty sure this is the summer for long dresses. Gonna have to run that by sissy, but they are everywhere. And. they are so flattering. I think that are much cooler on a hot day than wearing shorts and a tee. I have purchased several this summer. All different colors, patterns, and styles. Old Navy had some great ones. Plus, I think I can pull them off when school starts back by layering a shirt underneath or a jean jacket on top.
What are your Fab 5?
5) Long dresses: I'm pretty sure this is the summer for long dresses. Gonna have to run that by sissy, but they are everywhere. And. they are so flattering. I think that are much cooler on a hot day than wearing shorts and a tee. I have purchased several this summer. All different colors, patterns, and styles. Old Navy had some great ones. Plus, I think I can pull them off when school starts back by layering a shirt underneath or a jean jacket on top.
What are your Fab 5?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you