May was a pitiful month. All the way around. So, here is an update on the goals we set at the beginning of the year.
1.) Debt Reduction- Big Daddy's knee surgery under our stinky health plan + BB's birthday = lots of $$$. I did manage to pay down $140.00 on our debt. Guess that is better than nothing...plus we didn't add to our debt. This summer we don't have to pay for childcare and there are several other things that we do without in the summer...so I am hoping to knock some big chunks out soon. Only $2,750.00 left.
2.) 500 running miles this year- I'm so ashamed of this one. I only logged 22.5 of the 42 miles I needed for the month of May. Ridiculous. May wasn't good to me. I struggled with time and when I did run I just didn't have the strength to go long distances.
Bring on June. I'm hoping to have more success this month.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
May is a busy month! Esp with the surgery and a bday! As well as school getting out and you having to get on some sort of summer schedule routine. Its all good girl, things will get better! Dont be so hard on yourself :-)
ReplyDelete