I remember my sweet grandmother doing this my entire life. There was always a squeeze tube of lotion sitting on the edge of her kitchen counter. And it always at the end cut off. I questioned her on it one day.
Why?
Simply put: so you can get to all the lotion that is still in the tube once you can't squeeze any more out.
I thought it was empty once you couldn't get anymore out. Right? There's more in there?
Absolutely. And, lots more in there.
One particular time I made my pretty pricey face wash last an entire two weeks longer because I cut the end off and continued to scrape the inside walls.
To keep the inside contents from drying out...simply recap the end with the cut off portion.
Here are some pics.

It gets to be a little challenge for me. How long can you make it last?
Remember: anytime you can put off a purchase you save money!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you