My sweet mother was born today 51 years ago. This woman is precious and I could not imagine my life without her. Big Daddy accuses me
of "needing milk" from my mother constantly. Whatever you wanna call it...I need her. She is my best friend and I am so thankful that she is my Mom.
If you don't know my mother, let me paint a little picture here for you. If you do, I think you'll agree with me.
-Compassionate: she has so much compassion for people...people who are hurt and need help or just need someone
to talk to.
-Teacher: she has this natural ability to teach...an ability that has inspired me.
-Hardworker: I would bet that this woman could run circles around anyone. She has got to be the hardest workig woman I have ever seen. She can get a job done. And it's done well. Guaranteed.
-Cook: I didn't always appreciate her ability to cook, but I do now. And I am thankful that she took time to teach me.
-Loyal and faithful
-Encourager
-Problem solver- rational thinker
-My mom has always taken time to do special things for us (me, my sister, my husband, my children, etc.). She loves to surprise us with special things she knows we love.
-She has always planned the best vacations and trips for us. Some amazing memories have been made.
-I know she loves the Lord with all her heart and she works hard to add more to His kingdom.
-Listener
-Helper: she has helped me in times of need more times than I can count. I can never repay her, but that's what is wonderful about her...she doesn't expect me to.
-I can not even begin to describe what a wonderful Gigi she is to my boys. They love her so much. She goes out of her way to make them feel loved and special. I love to watch her with them.
-Green thumbed: she can do one heck of a job landscaping. She had done it for me many times. She has an eye for flowers.
-Memory maker
Mom/Gigi, I am so thankful for you. I love you and am inspired by you often. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You deserve it. I love you.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you