Time to join Emily for Fab 5 Friday.
Seeing how this has been vacation week and all...this week 5 things that make going to the beach more fabulous. That is...if it can actually get more fabulous than just being there :)
1.) Spray sunscreen: I mean, whoever thought of this stuff is a genius. It is so fabulous to just be able to spray yourself (or your children) down and not have to worry about rubbing all the thick white lotion in or being annoyed when the lotion gets mixed with sand - yuck. I don't have a particular brand that I use (I do for the kids, but that's another post)...just anything with SPF 15 that sprays and is cheap :)

2.) One-piece bathing suit: I have two pretty darn cute two pieces that I wear on days when I have worked out and am feeling skinny occassionally...BUT...I love having my fabulous one-piece on hand on days when I have eaten a little too much and don't feel like holding my belly in. I got mine at Old Navy, a great go to place for cheap swimwear. It is pretty fabulous, which is really important cause I still want to feel cute when I wear it.

3.) Beach lounge chairs: These totally beat the heck out of sitting in the sand and getting sand all in your bum...although, without these I would still sit in the sand versus not.
4.) Lifejackets: Strap the kids in these things and we are set to go. BB can float (aka swim) all he wants and in whatever depth water he wants and I don't have to worry. Floaties are good and I use them occasionally, BUT a lifejacket is great protection and it makes me feel like I don't have to sit on the edge of my seat and watch him like a hawk.
5.) Hollywood gossip magazine: Can you sit by water without one of these? And I love that the Kardashians are always in one of these things cause I love those girls.

What are you Fab 5?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you