Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Joining Emily for Truthful Tuesday.

1. I'm writing this blog entry and I TOTALLY should be doing homework.

2. I am the world's greatest procrastinator. I dare you to find someone who is better at it than I am. (see #1 as an example)

3. I also am bad about prioritizing things. (see #1 and #2 as an example)

4. If I don't watch it, I'm gonna have to toss out the new towels I just bought. If I can't keep them clean they are just gonna get stinky like the ones before.

5. I sleep with my iPhone. It's a love affair. It's a sickness. Whatever. But, I can't function without the thing.

6. I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies completely. I have started one or two, but I never finished one.

7. However, I did watch all of the Lord of the Rings movies. Weird.

8. I watch sports to check the guys out in uniform (especially African American athletes...I'm obsessed). Big Daddy knows. He knows I'm not watching the game.

9. I always. Always. Always. Always have a fine due at the library. That's pitiful.

10. I don't floss my teeth. And...I haven't been to the dentist since I was pregnant with BB. And...yes, I have dental insurance so there really is no reason for me not to go.

There you have it. It may be ugly, BUT it's the truth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you