Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reasons Why I Need to Work

I've done a lot of thinking while I have been home this summer. Thinking about what a horrible SAHM I would make. I can't tell you how much of a better mother I am during the school year when I am working. It doesn't make sense, I know...but, it's true.

Here is a list of reasons why I am better working outside the home.

1. I get bored at home easily.

2. Because of #1, I plan lots of *stuff* for us to do.

3. Because of #1 and #2, I spend money.

4. I reorganize the house every other day. Obsessively. I just look for things to toss out.

5. I bake more often.

6. I eat constantly (goes with #1). Just graze all day.

7. I become a tv junkie.

8. The laundry piles up.

9. I go days on end without washing my hair and sometimes without bathing...I KNOW!!!!

10. My children watch a lot of Sprout.

11. I'm ready to explode by the time Big Daddy gets home.

12. I can't find time to exercise alone. Which isn't good when coupled with #6.

13. I take naps with the boys. Then, I can't sleep at night. Then, I can't get up in the morning. And the cycle continues.

14. Did I mention that I spend too much money.

15. I don't plan ours trips to BG in advance to avoid multiple trips. I just get in the car and go when I want to...regardless of whether or not I went earlier that day or the day before.

16. I start getting annoyed and begin saying *stupid parent remarks* to my children.

Somebody better send me back to work before this whole family unit falls apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you