Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Today I am joining Emily at Daily Promotions for Truthful Tuesday. Check her out here and join in on the fun.

1. I have put off working on my Master's for 5 years. If I don't complete two classes by September 1 I lose my teaching certificate. I am such a procrastinator on some things. I have put this one on the back burner for too long. Guess it's time to get busy.

2. Some days, like today, I get so annoyed hearing "Mom" all.day.long.

3. My patience is paper thin these days (refer to # 2).

4. I am almost mentally ready to go back to work. I am sooo not cut out to be a SAHM.

5. In order to get my husband to agree to our super adorable new puppy, I had to swear that I wouldn't mention having another baby.

6. I let our wet towels sit in the laundry room for so long that they permanently smell like mildew. My husband mentioned how bad they smell to my family members. He noticed so it must be bad. So...time for new towels.

7. I helped a friend clean out a closet today and it felt amazingly good. Like therapy.

8. Most days I eat cereal for 2 of the 3 meals.

9. Big Daddy and I eat breakfast every morning in the bed before the kids get up. It isn't as romantic as it sounds ;)

10. I like to keep our thermostat on 67 and I can tell if it is + or - even one degree.

There you have it. Chew on that.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you joined in this week! I do the same thing with towels. Last week I washed the same load 4x. Not kidding. I noticed mine smelling like mildew & mentioned it. A friend gave a tip- add a scoop of Oxyclean and let them soak for 20 min. before you wash. It helps. Of course, you have to remember to actually start the washer. Luckily mine new washer has a soak option.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you