Monday, July 26, 2010

Money Saving Monday - Meat Containers

Funny you should mention the meat containers Nichole. They were next up on my list of ways to save money. Great money savers think alike :)

I'm guessing you buy packaged sandwich meat.

And, I'm guessing you often need food containers at your house.

So, why don't you buy something that can serve in both capacities.



I purchase the sandwich meat that comes in the sweet little resealable, plastic containers. I don't have a special brand, just whatever is on sale and looks delicious.

Then, I keep the container. They are the perfect size for carrying leftovers to school the next day. And, another plus...it doesn't matter if Big Daddy forgets to bring it home or if it lays under the car seat and molds. I can toss it. They aren't that precious. If you need the container before the meat is gone, just transfer your meat to a baggie.

Please, please...don't throw the things out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you