Joining Emily today.
1. Day two of Master's classes and I already hate it. Hate.It.
2. My children have been going to school/the sitter full time this week so I can work on school work and get my classroom together. I have been a lot less stressed. Does that make me a bad mom? I don't think so. I think it makes me a better mom.
3. I spent more than I should today on an adorable backpack and lunchbox for my soon-to-be-preschooler. But hey, you only start preschool once, right?
4. It has been far to long since I have had a good run. Far.To.Long. I may not remember how.
5. I can't remember when I washed my hair last. But, I did bathe my children last night.
6. I cut off a pair of long pants today to make them capris. Only because I haven't shaved my legs in a while and it would have been so inappropriate for me to show them in shorts.
7. I love the tanning bed. Yep, I have read all the articles about skin cancer (my Dad emails them to me) and have watched the news programs...I just can't give it up. Something about having a glow to my skin makes me feel better (and skinnier). Plus, who has time to lay out?
Ahhh!! That felt good.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you