Friday, July 16, 2010

Fab 5 Friday - Random Fabulous Things

Join me as I join Emily in Fab 5 Friday.
I'm breaking the mold this week. No theme (gasp)!!! This week, just 5 random things that are making my life more fabulous these days.

1.) Boar Bristle Hairbrush: My sister has all been, "You have got to get a boar bristle hair brush. I'm like, Seriously, a special hairbrush. Please. I am fine with the brush I have had for the past like 10 years. We have a good thing going."

Then since I guess she was making no progress with me she got me one for my birthday. Can I say I am in love. In love with a hairbrush. I can NOT believe what a difference a brush makes. My hair is softer than it has EVER been. And so shiny. It is so gentle on my hair. Even my hairstylist noticed a difference in the condition of my hair.

2.) Pamplona Purple OPI: I have a new color. And...it's another shade of purple. The new IT color :)

3.) Chi straightener: Sissy hooked me up with something else fabulous for my birthday. She had been whining about how HORRIBLE mine was. This thing is a dream. My hair is horribly frizzy and thick and coarse and wavy and it has tons of cowlicks in it...this baby tackles it all.



4.) Crest 3D toothpaste: They may have pulled a slick one over on me, but I think this stuff works ;) Obviously, it costs a little more than regular toothpaste but it is cheaper than a whitening kit.

5.) Naps: Is this a thing? I think so. I have so enjoyed napping with my children most every day this summer. Who is going to have a hard time functioning an entire day when school starts back? Mommy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you