Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Let's pretend today is yesterday...

But I don't want to do the entire day again...no...not.at.all.

We are just pretending so I can do Money Saving Monday.

Then, tomorrow we can pretend like tomorrow is today and I can do Truthful Tuesday. You with?

Monday Saving Monday Tip - gift bags/tissue paper

Now...I DO NOT carefully tear wrapping paper off presents so I can reuse the pretty paper; HOWEVER, I do save tissue paper and gift bags. Gift bags, especially cute ones, are pricey. So, anytime we get one with a gift in it I save it. I have a special drawer that I keep them all in. I also keep tissue paper that doesn't look ridiculously wrinkled. I just fold it and put it in the drawer. I really try to make it a point to not waste money on a gift bag, rather spend that extra money on the gift or save it.

Remember, putting off purchases saves you money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you