Friday, July 23, 2010

Fab 5 Friday - Puppy Edition

Time for Fab 5 Friday with Emily.

This week...5 things that make my life with a puppy a little more fabulous.

1.) Wee Wee Pads: Do I need to explain this one?

2.) Clicker Trainer: I was skeptical, but this training method works. I saw results after only a few hours of using it with Kobe. Just carry the clicker and some treats around with you. When you catch your puppy doing a behavior that is acceptable, click the clicker and reward. Kobes loves the sound of the clicker :)

3.) Metal Crate: Kobe Man wasn't a fan of sleeping in his travel kennel. I purchased a larger, metal one at Walmart. One that he could see out of and move around in. He still doesn't love it, BUT he does sleep all night in it without making a sound.

4.) Train-Me Treats: This soft little treats are perfect for house breaking and rewards for clicker training.

5.) Perfect Coat Conditioner: I'm obsessed with keeping the pup clean. I can't stand a stinky dog. Kobe typically gets two baths a week . I use Johnson's baby shampoo on him and then top it off with this doggy conditioner. It leaves his fur so cuddly soft and smelling grand.

What are your Fab 5 Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you