First of all--here is a copy of what I sent out with our Christmas cards this year. I wish I could take credit for this adorable idea, but--alas--I can't. I'm not very good at writing update letters about our family, but I can handle this.
What have The Comptons been up to in 2010?
Look close and you will find…
- 4 Scooby Doo figures: William celebrated his 4th birthday in May with a Scooby Doo mystery party
- 6 crayons: In August, Hannah began her 6th year teaching at North Warren Elementary.
- Eastern Elementary cat paw: In August, Will began his 5th year as principal at Eastern Elementary School in Barren County.
- School photo: Along with Mommy and Daddy, William began preschool in August. His loves going to BIG school each day and learning new things. Of course, he loves being at “Daddy’s school”.
- 2 trains: In November, we celebrated Wade’s 2nd birthday.
- UK ornament: Good, bad, or ugly—Will still roots for the CATS.
- 1 Microphone: William wants to be a worship pastor when he grows up.
- 1 “Pappy”: Wade loves his “pappy”.
- 1 Toy Story book: The boys have become obsessed with all things Toy Story.
- 1 medal: Hannah took up running and completed her first 5K in early spring—bringing home 3rd place in her age group.
- 9 ornaments: Hannah and Will celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary this December.
- 2 Gingerbread houses (made by 2 sweet boys): This is the 2nd year for Hannah and Will to teach Sunday School at Crossland Community Church. We have been incredibly blessed to serve and worship at an amazing church.
- 1 baby Jesus in a manger: Happy Birthday to our Savior. We are so thankful for the babe who was born in a manger, and who died so that we might live.
thats adorable!!!
ReplyDelete