Friday, January 21, 2011

Healthy Choice - Boiled Eggs

I have just recently gotten addicted to this one.

I have hated boiled eggs all my life--but, something has clicked and I can't stop eating them.

I boil around 6-8 eggs at a time and keep them in my refrigerator so I will be stocked up for several days. I have the nifty little Pampered Chef boiled egg slicer. It cuts them into perfect little pieces. Add a little salt and---wa la---heaven. I eat 2 boiled eggs a day--and believe me, I have to make myself stop there.

Wondering about the benefits of eating hard boiled eggs? (one is healthier hair and nails!)

Look here.

Need to know how to boil an egg? Seriously--I had no clue. I had to consult my Momma on this one.

-put your eggs in a saucepan
-cover with cold water
-put on stove top on high heat
-when the water starts boiling, set your timer for 12 minutes
-remove from heat after 12 minutes
-let them cool completely before you transfer them to the refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you