Here's the truth.
1. I came across my old DVD collection. I may or may not jam out to the Dixie Chicks while I cook dinner and wait for the boys to come home each evening. Those gals are good.
2. I was at my friends house the other day and her daughter was playing the dance game on her Wii. I want to play that game when no one is watching.
3. My new obsession this winter is Williams-Sonoma hot chocolate. It is going to be my go to gift next season--a can for everyone. So delicious.
4. I have the skin of a teenager. Seriously--when will the breakouts stop?
5. I sent a Christmas card this year to someone I have never met, seen in person, or even talked to in person. A fun little Internet friendship. Wish we could meet one day--we have so much in common.
6. Last Sunday LB wore his Buzz Lightyear jammies to church--simply because he loves them. (And my medicine works so well that things like that don't bother me anymore.)
7. LB wore his jammies to his sitter's house 3 days last week. That's how we roll. :)
8. BB sleeps between Big Daddy and I every.single.night. Do I care? Nope.
9. I have RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). My legs drive me crazy 90% of the times that I lay down or sit for an extended period of time. The medicine to treat this makes them so much better BUT it has nasty and annoying side effects. Bummer. I sleep with socks tied on my legs/feet most nights to give them the pressure feeling they crave.
10. Big Daddy does an awesome Yogi Bear impression :) Makes me laugh every.time.
11. The "snow days" are killing me. We are running out of fun things to do at our house.
12. Going with #11--my boys are getting really good at going to bed at 10:30 and waking up at 8:00. Love it.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
I had no idea you had RLS! I had it with all my pregnancies and I really feel for ya girl. That about drove me to my breaking point!
ReplyDelete