Saturday, January 22, 2011

Test your skills

BB loves school. He is quickly learning letter sounds and has already started sounding out words. Now that he knows a good portion of the sounds that each letter makes, he is writing up a storm. I love it. We find little notes all over the house. Then--the work begins--trying to decode what he has written. It is so precious.

He decorated a box the other day and wrote words all over it. I snapped some pictures. Test your skills. See if you can figure out what each says. I'll give you two clues: #1. all of the words are related to Toy Story AND #2. he writes left to right (which is perfectly normal). Scroll down for the answers.

#1


#2


#3


#4

#1. Mr. Potato Head--Check it out. It makes sense. All the sounds are there.
#2. Ham--perfection
#3. Buzz Lightyear-- he got a little carried away with the letter E :)
#4. Slinky Dog-- he has several missing sounds on this one, but, hey, the letters he has make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you