Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trying to "get it"

Big Daddy explaining to LB the low down on sleeping in his own bed.

Big Daddy: Tomorrow you are going to sleep in your own bed. We are going to read a story together and then you are going to lay down all by yourself in your bed and go to sleep. You are going to do that Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. On Fridays you will be at Gigi and Pop's house so you will get to sleep with them. Do you get it?

BB: I don't get it.

Big Daddy: (he goes through the same thing all over again) NOW, do you get it?

BB: I don't get it.

Big Daddy: Mom, you tell him.

Me: (I give hik the same story)

Big Daddy: Do you get that?

BB: Nope. I don't think I am ever gonna get it.


Avoidance. Nice.

FYI: BB has put himself to sleep 3 nights in a row. Sweet success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you