BB: Do all people have keys?
Me: What do you mean keys?
BB: Keys to get in stuff. Like a car, a house, work. Do all people have keys?
Me: Well. No. Not everyone has a key. (Big Daddy mumbling aloud, "You should have just said YES!")
BB: Why?
Me: Well, not everyone has a house. Not everyone has a job. Not everyone has a car.
BB: I thought God made houses. Why would he not make enough for everyone to have one?
Me: Well, God doesn't make houses. He makes people and people make houses.
BB: Where do people who don't have a house sleep?
Me: Sometimes they have to sleep outside and sometimes they sleep in houses for people who don't have their own home.
(long pause--followed by Big Daddy saying, "I told you.")
BB: Why did God make snakes?
Ah! I love the randomness of my child.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you