Remember last year's goals?
Well--I was posting the progress of two of my/our goals--then I got discouraged and slowly stopped. Update...
#1. I didn't run 500 miles this year. I made it to around 200 miles.
#2. We didn't eliminate our debt, or even reduce it to $2,000.00.
New year. New goals. I'm gonna give it another shot. I'll update as I/we progress--maybe. IF things are going good :)
#1. Run a 1/2 marathon: That's right, 13.1 miles. I am scheduled to run the Music City 1/2 Marathon in April with my sister and my Dad. Training started January 1. Whew. Maybe the pressure of paying money to run and competing with others will light a fire under me.
#2. Reduce debt to $2,000.00: I'm sick of our line of credit. Sick of statements. Sick of paying off college debt. Ready to be free of it. I have a million other things I am ready to use that money for. We are getting serious...very serious.
Stay tuned.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Good luck! You can do it!
ReplyDelete