Truthful Tuesday with Emily
1. Christmas break 2010 was the best I’ve had in a long time. I had so much fun with my sweet family.
2. I’m growing my hair out and it is annoying me.
3. I’m an early to put out and early to put up Christmas tree kind of gal. I had our tree and decorations packed away 2 days after Christmas. It was great while it lasted, but I was totally over it.
4. I spray my hair obsessively each morning. I can't tell you how many times I go back and forth for one or two more sprays--it isn't because the spray doesn't hold, just habit.
5. When I need extra money I start selling stuff on Ebay.
6. I have ONE bad review on Ebay. It wasn't even my fault--totally the fault of the post office--this really bums me out.
7. I have a love/hate relationship with our house. There are days when I get so sick of rearranging our *stuff* to fit that I just want to pack everything up and move somewhere bigger. Other days? Other days I admire our house and all it's charm--the thoughts of leaving it make me teary eyed.
8.) I left the lights on in our stupid, junk-of-a-car twice and ran the battery completely dead. Big Daddy to the rescue.
9.) I kept on running the car back and forth to school (only 1/2 mile from our house) with the fuel light on. It finally caught up to me. Big Daddy to the rescue again. I'm glad he loves me.
10.) After several weeks of enjoying being able to park one car in the garage, we are back to a full garage and having both cars parked in the driveway. It never ends.
11.) I'm on a Facebook strike. Don't know what brought it on (well, actually, I do--something about our pastor calling it Godless and wicked!). I've been FB free for one week and two days. I'm in a 12 step program :)
12 step program for FB! The world is probably coming to that. LOL
ReplyDeleteP.S. I went to Buckle for jeans, found a sales person, walked up to her and said, "I want a pair of dark jeans without whiskering, fading or random holes that will keep my butt covered when I bend down." She said, "I don't think we have any of those."