Sunday, January 16, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Time for Truthful Tuesday

1.) I love My Strange Addiction. Eating Comet. Eating tp. Bodybuilding. This week--eating the stuffing out of the couch. Love it!!! Seriously. This stuff is real????

2.) I'm over snow and snow days. I'm ready for warm weather. These gray skies are not doing it for me. At.All.

3.) I'm beginning to seriously wonder about this whole 1/2 marathon thing I have gotten myself in to. What am I thinking? I'm gonna die.

4.) I am also loving Heavy. I'm gonna need them to keep showing people who make progress and life changes. I love a good success story.

5.) We are putting our foot down and moving BB to HIS bed. He laid down by himself last night--BIG DEAL!!!!--and slept most of the night. He woke up early this morning with a bad dream. Progress--we will take it.

6.) Big Daddy thinks I am a paint-aholic. Is there such thing? I love painting the rooms in our house. Such an easy way to get a fresh look. So far, I have painted BB's room twice, the boys' bathroom twice, and now LB's room twice (I got the urge to do that on Friday). I think he has NOTHING to complain about because...#1. I do it myself. #2. I'm saving him money because we don't have to hire someone to do it. #3. I keep his house looking good. #4. It's a cheap renovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you