Saturday, April 23, 2011

BB is a catch

BB is our knight-in-shining-armor. He is going to make one heck of a husband one day. Some sweet girl is gonna thank us :)

All the sweet little girls love BB. Who wouldn't?
  • he gives compliments
  • he notices hair cuts/style changes
  • he loves to draw, act things out, and pretend (that's right up little girl alley)
  • he loves any movie where there is a princess and a male hero
  • he loves to get gifts for people
  • he writes sweet notes and draws pictures for people
  • he is crafty/creative
  • he notices what people wear (he is forever telling me about what K wore to school and how cute she looked)
This story came from his preschool teacher. He has a sweet little girlfriend at school who I will call--K.
to chase her.
BB fell down at recess. His little girlfriend came running up and said, "What has happened to my boyfriend!?" K told the teacher the BB was protecting her from another boy who was trying

My son--the hero.

There was one day when BB came home and told me he had made K cry that day. It took me a while to get him to tell me what happened--"Cause I didn't want to play with her. Well, I did. It's just that some times I want to play with other people--not JUST her."

My son--the typical male

***Big Daddy says I don't help the situation and that I encourage it because I don't have a little girl around. I like to ask what K wore to school and what they played that day. I encourage him to write/draw her things and we always get her little gifts on holidays :)

I'm totally fine with it if they grow up and get married. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you