Monday, April 4, 2011

Money Saving Monday - Disney

Ok--technically, we haven't even been to Disney, yet. However, I have already discovered a few ways to save money while here.

1.) Buy Disney merchandise somewhere other than at Disney. We went to Super Target last night and they had a whole slew of fabulous Disney things--for a fraction of the price. I had already planned to buy the boys a Disney treat, so why not do it at Target? Done. I can't wait to check out the Disney prices to see how much I actually saved.

2.) Take your own water/snacks. They are permitted. I checked. I'm not into spending a million dollars on drinks all day.

3.) Order Disney stuff online. Before we left, I ordered autograph books and matching t-shirts for the boys from Disney online. Much cheaper than buying them once we get to the park.

There you have it. Saving money at Disney--not much, but every penny counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you