So--a week has gone by since I last blogged. Here's a dose of truth for you :)
1. I gained 2 of my 8 lbs. back while on vacay. I'll take that with a grateful heart :)
2. BB is my chicken child and LB is my dare devil child. Both extremes annoy me.
3. We started again this week trying to get BB back in his own bed. (sigh) We went so wrong with his sleeping habits.
4. My children and I were not treated with extra kindness on our flight (like I have always heard they are). I was disappointed.
5. I have a 4-year-old that acts like he is 30 and a 2-year-old that acts like he is 9 months old.
6. I have finally found a dermatologist who has helped my stuck-in-the-teenage-years face. My face is clearer than it has ever been before--I could marry the man.
7. I have cooked a good meal in weeks. And it doesn't look like I am going to anytime soon--another busy week.
8. For once, I am a little stressed about BB's fast approaching 5th bday. School won't be out--that leaves a lot of stuff going on at the same time.
9. I just discovered I have a homework assignment due today at midnight--and I am doing Truthful Tuesday instead. Procrastination at it's best.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Whats #6 secret?!?!
ReplyDelete