- What goes through peoples' minds when they select a swimsuit?
- Some people just SHOULDN'T.
- I wish I had just an ounce of the confidence that some people appear to have.
We have, admittedly, had some laughs at the expense of others. But, hey, you wore that out in public...so...free game, right?
So, someone had to think...
- "I think I will buy a swimsuit. Maybe a tiny bikini (even though I shouldn't)."
- "I think I will try this one on."
- "Oh, yeah. This looks good."
- "I think I will wear this in public. Man, I look awesome."
- Then, maybe the worst of all...another family member lets "said person" go out in public looking "said way"
Tomorrow is Magic Kingdom. I am sure I will see some amazing things there as well :)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! People watching is the best...I think these same things when people wear regular clothes...4 sizes too small!! ;)
ReplyDelete