Here are the things he tells us when we go in his room (thank goodness he doesn't know he can climb out of his bed and just come to our bedroom)...
- "Go in there and watch t.d."
- "I want jue (juice)."
- "I wanna eat eat."
- "Where's Light Keen? (Lightning McQueen)"
- "Where my pappy?" (he is notorious for losing 1 of the 3 in his bed)
- "Hold Mommy." (which means, hold me)
In fact, I was so exhausted yesterday that I came home and feel asleep in the bed. I had no intentions of taking a nap. I was in the midst of changing into my work out clothes, when I just plopped down on the bed. And didn't get up until over an hour later when Big Daddy walks in the room and says, "Well, my word. What happened to you?" That's how bad things are. I'm not a napper.
It's GOT TO STOP!!!!
Last night--it did.
We didn't hear a peep from either boys. But did we get a good night's sleep??? Nope. Thank you severe storms. We moved both boys to our bed. They never knew it. They never once woke up during the move from their beds or back to their beds or during all the noise of the night. Figures.
Once again, Big Daddy and I woke feeling like we had been hit by semis in the night. Plus, Big Daddy gets hungry when he wakes up in the middle of the night and he HAS to get a snack. Pretty soon, I may not be able to resist anymore and I may join him on this.
In the midst of our early morning fun, Big Daddy had an idea. He says, "We don't we just stop sleeping all together? Why don't we get second jobs that we can do at the house during the night. Like an Internet job? We are up anyway??"
Not a bad idea, Big Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you