Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hollywood Studios

I told you I was ALMOST done with my Disney posts. Here is the LAST one, promise.

We went to Hollywood Studios the day after Magic Kingdom. It was awesome!! I am so glad we did it--and, that we did it last (it left my kiddos with a good taste in their mouths!). Here are reasons why we loved it and why you need to make sure you go...

  • WAY less crowded--WAY.
  • awesome parades
  • great "shows" for kids to watch--awesome special effects in them (Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast...)
  • Disney Junior characters are there
  • they feature the Disney/Pixar characters--Monsters, Inc., A Bug's Life, Up, Cars, The Incredibles--these are movies my boys are more familiar with
  • character meet and greet is INCREDIBLE!!! They have a building dedicated to this. The most we waited to see a character was 10 minutes. We got to see: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Lotso, Woody, Buzz, The Incredibles, the army men from Toy Story, Pinochio, and some other little people (little creatures from movies--I can't remember). My boys were lovin' it.
  • Toy Story laser ride. We waited about an hour to ride this thing. The fast-passes were all sold out, so if you go, get one FAST. This ride was awesome. The entire family loved it.
  • Honey, I Shrunk the Kids play area. My boys loved climbing and playing in this area.
  • I have heard there are other great rides here also. We just didn't get to do them because the boys were too little--next time, for sure.
That concludes my Disney posts. You can stop ignoring me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you