Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Time for Truthful Tuesday.

1. My diet is pretty much a no-go on vacation. Anxious to see how much I have gained back. I've tried (maybe...sometimes) to make good food choices, but it's hard when I am out of my element. I haven't done official "exercise" but I think trotting around Magic Kingdom carrying a 2 year old all day while under the hot Florida sun has got to burn a few calories.

2. I have not been coating my children with high SPF suncreen. My white babies need a little sun on their bods.

3. BB spent Sunday night throwing up. The next morning, I definitely let him go swimming anyway. Does chlorine kill germs????

4. While bouncing LB around in the pool, I noticed brown bubbles coming out the back of his swimsuit. Yep. Nice.

5. I'm not into the whole Disney mania. I just don't get it. Sorry. I've been 3 times and I just never enjoy it. I think the magic fairies must have missed my family when they sprinkled the pixie dust. It's totally my family--what's wrong with us??? Everyone I know loves Disney and I have really tried...I just don't have it.

6. I love to people watch. The pool is a great place to do that :)

7. Since having children, I am always really focused on making sure I pack every single little thing they might need when we go on a trip. I have completely forgotten how to pack for myself. I pretty much just threw a bunch of stuff in my suitcase. I'm pitiful.

8. I hate washing my hair. I hate drying it. My sister and I have vowed when we get old to either 1. Wear wigs everyday so we don't have to wash and style out hair or 2. Be those ladies who go to the salon every week to have their hair washed and set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you