1. We don't have a computer or internet at home. (I'm holding out for an iPad.)
2. We don't have a camera. (I have really bad luck with cameras. Mine always break. I am currently using my Mom's.)
3. I haven't been to the dentist since I was preggers with BB. Now, I'm too scared to go. I'm afraid they are going to have to pull all of my teeth.
4. We are paying BB $1.00 a night to sleep in his own bed. I also bribed him with 50 cents more if he would not get up in the middle of the night and holler for us. It's working. Don't judge.
5. Big Daddy says I am slacking on my child supervision--so what if I leave the backdoor open while I cook and listen to the boys play outside??? After all, BB promised me, "I wouldn't leave our yard for anything, Mom." So what if I throw them in the bathtub for extended periods of time while I fold/put away laundry, and straighten the house???
6. LB sleeps with the most random things each night--and we let him. Last week he slept with his Batman cape on. Last night he slept with his new "Batman cocker" (aka--Batman helicopter) and his routine 3 pappies (one in the mouth and one in each hand).
7. I continue to be a pappy enabler.
8. I really should start on my research paper. It's gonna be due soon--and I'm going to be stressing soon.
9. My goal isn't an A. I just wanna pass. I have an A right now, but...survival is the goal.
10. The more I try to plan for BB's 5th bday, the more stressed out I get. His theme is Super Heroes. Do you have any idea that amount of ideas there are out there for this theme? Aghhhhhh!!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
#3 I hear ya...Im too scared to go as well!
ReplyDelete#4 Whatever works girl!