Saturday, July 23, 2011

Book Recommendation---WHAT???

I'm not a reader--unless blogs and Hollywood gossip magazines count. I try, I really do. I have been working on 4 books now for about---well---a year. I know.

However, my school has adopted The Leader in Me this year. This is based on the book 7 Habits for Highly Effective People. In reading The Leader in Me for work, I came across 7 Habits for Highly Effective Families. I'm warning you, it's a huge book. So huge that I almost didn't start reading it. Long books, blogs, and articles are a big turn off to my ADHD mind. I need short and sweet. I big girled it up and decided that my desire for an effective family was bigger than my dislike for reading. Now, that being said, I haven't finished the book yet--BUT, I love love love what I have gotten through so far. Such wonderful reminders/ideas for fostering an effective family life.



So, this non-reader is recommending a book. This is huge. You know it has to be good. Stay tuned for some things I am putting together for our family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you