
That's right--Britney in concert.
My sis and I have loved Brit for years--we have been rooting for her for a long time to "get her act together". Things went downhill when she married that winning husband of hers :) Oh yeah, there was the head shaving thing and the conservatorship...but we are hoping things are looking up for ole' Brit Brit and that she is finally getting her life together.
Anyway, sis and I have high expectations for our evening.
There better be:
LOTS of wardrobe changes

Some throwback songs

Maybe something like this--you know, to spice the evening up.

And NO lip singing. :)
Stayed tuned.
PS--She better make this good cause I gotta stay awake somehow. My Mommy self doesn't do things like this often. It's been a while since I have been to a concert...other than The Wiggles or some other preschool performance.
PS--She better make this good cause I gotta stay awake somehow. My Mommy self doesn't do things like this often. It's been a while since I have been to a concert...other than The Wiggles or some other preschool performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you