Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Never before seen photos

I've shared with you before about how unruly my hair is. It's bad hair!!!!

You know, there are those people who can get their hair wet, let it air dry a bit, and they still look good. Yeah, I hate those people. I look like I have been on a drinking binge when I do this. Not pretty at all. Nothing about it.

My hair is insanely curly. I fight with it every other morning. I pull and pull and straighten and straighten. If it's a good day with no rain or humidity, my hair can look somewhat decent. But, rain and humidity, forget it--might as well where a toboggan.




Don't believe me? Here's a pic of my hair after we got home from the lake a few nights ago. I had been swimming and then it had air dried.










I believe as we walked into the restaurant after we got off the lake, Big Daddy's words were, "We all look pretty rough, but Mom, I think you look the worst." (Before you go thinking he is the world's worst hubby--we tease all the time about this awful hair of mine, so it's ok!!!)



That's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you