Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Couponing Adventures

So--I have added Walgreen's to my list of couponing places. I am slowly trying to master them all. First CVS, now Walgreen's. Walgreen's is pretty much the same concept as CVS, only there is no rewards card involved (which to me means--How do they keep up with how many times I can take advantage of a FREE item?? They don't!!!)

Here are the items I purchased during my first Walgreen's venture. I spent $15.00 and saved $25.00--and walked out with $8.00 to use on my next purchase.



Free items: Teething Gel (nope, I'm not pregnant, but it would be a great baby gift cause it's FREE!!!!), GUM floss, and a 6 blade razor.
I got the EOS shaving cream and lip balm 2/$2 (and they are both fabulous)
409 $0.79
Cereal 2/$3
Not bad, eh?

At CVS I got all of this for $27.00. I saved $40.


I love this order!!! The joint pills are for Big Daddy and they cost $19.99 a bottle--and this entire order was $27.00 :)
The joint meds (2) were B1G1.
Cologate was $0.50
Cereal 2/$3
Hefty trashbags $2.99
Almonds B1G1

I went back to Walgreen's a second time and bought the teething gel, razor, and toothbrush for FREE--and got more lip balm. I also took this opportunity to stock up our pantry with cereal. We are BIG cereal eaters and this was a grrreat week for cereal.

Check out this pantry. Who's stocked up???


I'm sooo lovin' this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you