I haven't done a TT in a while--here goes
1. I'm not sure what clicked, but LB finally pooped in the potty the other day. Ever since, he has become obsessed with pooping in the potty, inspecting his "big poopy", and flushing it. Hallelujah.
2.I broke down and stopped at a Target about an hour and a half into our 4 hour trip and bought two DVD players for our car. The rest of the trip was much quieter.
3. It's too hot to do anything but lay around. I don't do good with this heat/humidity.
4. I'm a sweater. A big one. I can break a sweat in a matter of seconds. Annoying.
5. Big Daddy attends an annual conference for administrator's each summer. We have gone as a family several times and Big Daddy has gone alone before--THIS year ONLY Big Daddy and I are going. I am so excited for some down time, Mommy/Daddy time, quiet time, etc.
6. At the last minute I am having to take another summer class (3 weeks of Friday and Saturday classes) because I was one stinkin' hour short--and without that hour I don't get to keep my job. Fun times. There goes the rest of my summer weekends. :(
7. I've been doing a lot of canvas painting recently. It's a big stress reliever.
8. I'm one of those people who thinks I am pregnant every month. Even though there is NO reason to think that and I don't even wanna be. I just always think I might be, get freaked out, and waste money on tests. Please tell me someone else does this??? I'm crazy.
9. I'm obsessed with CVS and Walgreen's shopping. I get so excited, the closer Sunday gets, to seeing the new deals of the week. I love it.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you