Is my child the only child who asks every single night, "How many bites do I have to eat?"
I respond with the same answer every single night, "Until it is all gone."
But the sweet thing wants a number. He has to have a goal. Something to work towards.
So, every single night I find myself *guesstimating* how many bites it will take him to eat the entire meal.
And it isn't even that he doesn't like what I have prepared. Most of the times he loves what I have cooked for him. He just has to know what is expected of him.
Last night it was 20 bites. And let me just say that they were the tiniest 20 little mouse bites you have ever seen. The 20 bites should have totally required him to have eaten his entire meal. Not so. 20 bites later and only 1/4 is in his belly.
I'm on to you little boy!!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you