Monday, November 23, 2009

Transformations...with a touch of OCD

I have already told you about BB's daily transformation.

Well, it continues on. Every.single.day.

The little squirt dresses himself for school each morning. He oh-so-carefully takes off his *Wiggle clothes* and puts on his school clothes. He even changes his underwear. Because of COURSE he can't wear his green Wiggle underwear with his school clothes. He lays it all out like this so it will be ready when he returns each afternoon.

I'm not making this up...nor...did I help him. This amazes me. I promise I didn't give him this idea. I know I am OCD and all, but I don't make my kids do the crazy things I do. He watches and picks up on it.

What happens next? He goes to school, comes home, and changes first thing (underwear and all). Sleeps in it. Then does the same process all over again the next day.

Nope...don't ask me how many evenings/nights he has worn the underwear in a row? They are probably stinky.

Reason #982,873,512 I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you