Thursday, November 26, 2009

so THANKFUL!!!

On this day of Thanksgiving I am posting a Top Ten List of the things I am most thankful for (in no order, because I just couldn't do that)

1) My sweet husband. We are quickly approaching our 8th anniversary. I love and respect that man more today then all 7 other years combined.

2) My sweet BB. My first little brown-eyed boy. He taught me all about love at first sight. I stand in awe as I watch my baby grow up right before my eyes.

3) My sweet LB. My second little brown-eyed boy. I am so thankful that God's timing is perfect and that he saw it fit to leave this little guy in our care. His cuddly little personality is more than I can take.

4) My precious parents. As a parent, I understand and appreciate them more and more each day. Unconditional love.

5) My sister. The greatest gift my parents have ever given me.

6) Our home. It's small. We are packed in tight. I have maximized every inch of space, but boy is it full of life and love.

7) Crossland Community Church: A community of refuge and hope for all people. This church, the worship that takes place and the message that is delivered, has changed my life.

8) My in-laws. We have a great relationship and I am thankful for all of the support and love they continue to show me.

9) I am so thankful for the joy that abides in my heart. I shouldn't be here. I don't deserve to be here. God could have left me in my sorrow. If I'm honest with myself, many times I begged for Him to leave me in my sorrow (because allowing God to change my heart has been painful). But, He has turned my mourning into dancing, my sorrow into joy. For that, I am so grateful.

10) Forgiveness. God's ultimate gift. I don't have to do anything to receive it. It's mine. It came at a great price. All I have to do is believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you