I set myself up for failure. Seriously. I do. I am my own worst enemy. I try to keep up with myself and outdo myself all the time. I know I do it, but I can't stop.
About a year after I had BB, I began scrapbooking. I have way more money invested in his little hobby then I ever imagined possible. My first project was BB's birth day scrapbook: an entire book dedicated to the day he was born. It is precious. I so proudly displayed it at his first birthday party for everyone to see. BB loves to, "look at the pictures of when I was born and dirty".
Friday is LB's first birthday.
#1) How is is possible that my baby is one?
#2) His birth day scrapbook is NOT ready!!!!!
It has to be ready.
So, today we are out of school. I am sending the boys to school and I am devoting the entire day to this project.
Ughhhh...why do I do this to myself???
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you