Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank you Chick-fil-a

LB and I had a lunch date this week at Chick-fil-a.

#1- Don't they have such great service? This sweet little lady got a highchair for us, brought my order to my table, went and got my utensils and condiments, and cleared the table for us. It was better service then we often have at *nicer* sit down restaurants.

#2- Look at this awesome little product they have for babies. It is a plastic sheet that sticks to the table so your baby can have a clean surface to eat on (and since it sticks to the table, baby can't pull it off). Every restaurant should have this!!!!!! Love it.



My MIL called the other day to share a great idea she came across while eating dinner. The same concept that Chick-fil-a has, only she saw a mother put down the Saran Wrap Press & Seal stuff on the restaurant table. What a great idea!!! Why didn't I think of that?? I love it because you can just peel it up and throw it away...no cleaning!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wal-Mart and Babies R' Us sell peel and stick mats. They come in Pooh and Sesame St, and are about $4 for 10 mats. They are WONDERFUL! I keep little Zip Lock snack bags packed with one of these mats, a disposable bib, a bendable straw, and a Take 'N Toss fork and spoon. I just grab one of these baggies whenever we're going out to eat. Great for trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Thanks Nichole!!! What a great little idea.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you