Saturday, November 21, 2009

My favorite scents

Each of my boys have a distinct and different smell.

BB has always been a Johnson's baby. I have been smothering him in Johnson's wash and lotion for 3.5 years. I can't stop. I am a sucker for kids who smell good...not just babies, kids. Who says only babies can smell like the pink bottle? Nothing like kissing a sweet smelling head. I don't like it when he smells *neutral*. Johnson's is his scent.

LB has his own smell. From birth, just like BB, I was lathering him up with the Johnson's. Then I noticed his skin was dry, had flaky patches on it, and behind his ears was all crackly. This disturbed me. His doc told me to switch to Aveeno. Bummer. At first I was all, "Aveeno doesn't smell all sweet and cuddly". But now...LB has his own soap and lotion and it has become his scent. You know what, it does smell sweet. It has it's own little sweet smell to it. On several occasions I have had to wash LB with Johnson's and it doesn't even smell right on him. He doesn't smell like my LB.

So, I have three guys with three different smells that I love.
Daddy - Black Polo
BB - Johnson's
LB - Aveeno

Isn't it funny how smells are associated with different people? As I type and think about my boys, I can smell their sweet smells right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you