Monday, November 9, 2009

Random things I wonder...

1. Why do I have to wake my kids up Monday-Friday, but they are up and ready to go at 6:00 am on Saturday mornings?

2. Why do my children want to play with the same toys at the same time? Knowing that five minutes ago nobody wanted it.

3. Why does saying, "We have to hurry this morning, we are running behind", make BB walk even slower?

4. How can I fit into my pre-maternity pants but not look the same in them?

5. Why do you have to clean before the cleaning lady comes?

6. Why do kids want to be so independent? I would totally let someone do everything for me if I were given the option.

7. Right along with it...Why don't kids want to nap? Come on, someone please make me take a nap everyday. Please.

8. What is it about me going to the bathroom that makes everyone suddenly need me?

9. Why can't I remember to transfer the clothes from the washer to the dryer? And why do things mildew so quickly?

What do you wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you