Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pitiful, but true

This is my dinner menu for this week. Try not to be too impressed by the way I provided for my guys.


Monday - frozen lasagna - because Daddy had a late meeting and I hate *wasting* good meals when he is not home


Tuesday - Wendy's - Daddy had ANOTHER late meeting and I was all alone. We NEVER eat at true *fast foody* restaurants because it makes us (being the parents) so sick. I took the boys and watched them gobble down fries and nuggets. They loved it. I may or may not have eaten part of that delicious Frostie.


Wednesday - Pizza - Winner's two nights in a row, I know. I was soooo sick last week. Will has class on Wednesday nights, so I dropped the kids off with Gigi and Pop while I went to UrgentCare. Gigi treated the boys to pizza and they loved it...and I am sooo grateful.


Thursday - I cooked!!! I cooked!!! Waffles. And eggs. It did require me to cook. Does that count?

Friday - Cereal night!!! My boys love cereal


And that, folks, is how I provided for my family this week. Please tell me that you have weeks like this too????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you