Monday, April 12, 2010

BB Week - Sweaty Pants

I am declaring it BB week on this blog. This kid is so amazingly smart and hilarious. He is so good for my soul. So, each day this week I will post something from the land of BB. Enjoy!

You know BB is all about dressing up like his favorite character for the moment. Big Daddy and I just know he is going to be the star in some play one day or a singer (cause he can belt it out). We have already experienced him wanting to be a Wiggle and dressing up like one for days on end. Most recently, he has been dressing up as Shaggy or Freddy from Scooby Doo and sometimes Alvin Chipmunk. Well, this particular day he wanted to be Shaggy. (In case you are wondering, you need brown pants and a green short sleeve shirt for that.)

BB: "I need some brown sweaty pants."

Me: "Ok. I don't think we have any brown ones."

BB: "Well, then I can just wear blue. Blue is like brown."

Me: "It is?"

BB: "Well, yeah. Blue is close to being black and black is really close to being brown."

Love. Love. Love the reasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you