Tuesday, April 13, 2010

His dream...

Day 2 of BB week :)

We are all into Scooby Doo right now. Shaggy. Velma. Freddy. Daphne. And Scooby.

BB wants a dog for his birthday...remember?

I overheard BB telling one of his best buddies the following:
"I'm going to have a Scooby birthday. And...I'm going to get a real dog like Scooby for my birthday. He is going to be brown with black spots, like Scooby."

In the same day, he tells Gigi something along the lines of:

"I may have to wait a little bit before I get my dog. But, my dream will come true."

GREAT!!!!! Just GREAT!!!!

Big Daddy and I are NOT ready for a pet. The 3 turtles are enough right now- they are very manageable. Don't get me wrong...I am dying to get a big golden retriever or a big chocolate lab. My children are such animal lovers. BUT...we don't have a fence...I don't want an exclusively indoor dog...and I would love to get LB a little bit older before we add any more responsibilities :)

I had to break it to BB, "You know you can't get a dog for your birthday, don't you honey? But, one day soon when we get a new house with a fence, I promise the first thing we will do is get a dog."

***And, yes...we are currently house looking...we have packed this little house to the max ;)

****If anyone has a dog that looks JUST like this that you may want to part with in the next year or so...let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you