Last summer, it cost roughly $1,000 a course. So, this year we set $1,000 aside (you may remember) for his summer class and $500 for our summer vacation from our tax money.
Big Daddy enrolled in his class a few weeks ago and gave me orders to pay the bill.
Now...a few things have changed recently that you should know about:
-This *college* (that shall remain nameless) no longer sends out paper bills. You get your bill by email. To save paper. I get that.
-You can pay two ways. #1 online or #2 mail it in (both of which require a processing fee...I DON'T get that)
I go online to pay the bill. My jaw HITS the floor.
$1,425 for the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, just to add salt to the wound. They charged me a $45 convenience fee.
What about that is convenient? I guess convenient for the person who just robbed me of $45.00.
So...just to get this straight. YOU are the ones who wanted to save the trees and sent me my electronic bill. YOU were the one who wanted me to pay online. And YOU are going to charge me $45.00??? What happened to $5-$10 convenient fees?
$45.00!!!!!!!
A grand total of $1,470.
Do the math. That leaves us with $30 for vacation. Ummmm...we MIGHT could go to the movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you