Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Happy Birthday to an amazing Dad.
  • A man who loves the Lord with all his heart.
  • A man who serves his God, his church, and others with a loving heart.
  • A man who has more patience than I ever thought one human could possess.
  • I man who so freely and loving gives advice.
  • A man who loves and serves his wife and his family.
  • A man who contemplates his decisions and makes wise ones.
  • An encourager.
  • A protector.
  • A man who set the standards for our (my sister and I) spouses and children's' fathers HIGH.
  • Pop to my babies. And a wonderful one at that.
  • One unbelievably FIT man for 51 years of age:)
Happy Birthday Pop!!!
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you