I realize it is probably time to stop doing this, BUT, occasionally LB, BB, and I take baths together. I know. LB is probably still fine to enjoy these moments with, BUT BB might be pushing the age limit.
One particular evening BB and I were enjoying a nice, big, HOT, bath together. I could tell he was eyeing me up. Then he wanted to know why his *boo-boo's* didn't look like mine. I started in on an explanation about how boys and girls are made differently and how Mommy's are given the very special ability to feed their babies. He seemed perplexed (especially since I never breastfed either of my boys and he never witnessed LB eating from anything but a bottle).
I related our discussion to animals. We talked about mommy cows feeding their baby calves, mommy horses feeding their babies, mommy dogs feeding their puppies, and on and on and on. This, as you can imagine, led to a whole series of questions. How do they fed them? Where is the milk? How many *boo-boo's* do these animals have? Why can't the daddy fed them? We did end up discussing the word *teat*. I confessed that I didn't know how many teats these animals had. BB wasn't satisfied. Recently, BB wants me to look everything up on the computer that we don't know much about. So we did. (Dogs and cats have eight , normally. A horse has two. Cows have four. JUST in case you were wondering. Just to show you how much of a city girl I am- I really thought it varied from cow to cow. You should get a good laugh out of that. In the words of my grandfather..."Well, does it vary from woman to woman?")
All that to give you some background information on where this *topic* came from...
Big Daddy overheard the following conversation between BB and my not-so-clear-hearing grandmother (GM).
BB: "Do you know how many boobs a dog has?"
GM: "Do what honey?"
BB: (a little louder) "Do you know how many boobs a dog has?"
GM: "Now what are you telling me? I can't understand you."
BB: (louder and slower) "Do you know how many boobs a dog has? A dog has 8 boobs."
I am completely sure that rocked her world. BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
hahaha! Nothing better than inappropriate boy talk!!!! Lilly asked me the other day why her penis is so small. Oiy!!!
ReplyDelete