
You need: strawberries, strawberry marshmallows, sucker sticks (you can purchase them at Hobby Lobby in the cake decorating section), chocolate wafers, and sprinkles.
Mix it up. Get creative. I tried several different combinations of sprinkles, chocolate, strawberries, and marshmallows.

I purchased a Styrofoam artificial flower base and covered it with tissue paper. This was great for holding my cute little sticks of deliciousness. And...great because I can cover the base and reuse it again and again. Tie a little ribbon and ta-da. And...did I mention they were so yummy?
Then, I got to wanting something sweet and salty. So I moved on to pretzel rods :)

I'm thinking these would be great for all occasions. You can use a variety of fruits, colored chocolate, sprinkles, and display colors.
***Be sure to place the covered pretzels on waxed paper to dry. They break otherwise...just take my word on that one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you