1.) Disposal Cleaner Packets- Got a stinky disposal? Who doesn't. Put a little pouch in your disposal, turn the water to a trickle, turn your disposal on, and watch it go to work. It leaves your disposal clean and smelling fresh.

2.) Cerama Bryte- I have a flat glass top stove. Love it. BUT...if one little overflow in the pot happens...ughhh...messy. I love this little product. Just rub a little of this magic on it and it will polish it right up.

3.) Debbie Meyer green bags- I was a little skeptical. You know...not everything you see on t.v. works :) These work. They really do. I love to keep fresh produce in the house, but you and I both know that if you don't gobble it up fast it ruins. I purchase some of these last week at Walmart...just thought I would go out on a limb and try them out. I am pleased to announce that my bananas still look as fresh as the day I bought them...and it has been 6 days. They are even reusable. Try them.

5.) Pampered Chef scrapers- I have all sizes of these babies. Pampered Chef makes the best rubber spatulas. The Mix and Scrap is my favorite. It is great for scraping cookie/brownie/cake batter. They don't stain. They don't melt. They don't break. Worth the little extra money to not have to replace them. If something does happen to it, they will replace it.
What are your Fab 5?
I am very intrigued by the green bags! I have a little KitchenAid food processor and I use that thing all.the.time!! I'm thinking I need a bigger one.... :)
ReplyDelete